Wednesday, October 4, 2017

PUT THE GOVERNMENT ON NOTICE!

Put the Government on notice!

Dear Governor/Representative/Senator/Public Official:

I am putting you and your agency on notice that I do NOT waive my God-given, inherent rights which are protected by the United States Constitution.  Especially, I do NOT waive my Fourth Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment rights against unreasonable searches and seizures by the Government, their agents, contractors, etc., without probable cause and under compulsion (i.e., traffic cameras, smart meters, smart appliance, Wi-Fi, cell phone hacking, etc.) and any use of such tainted evidence against me in any governmental proceeding.

In addition, as every legitimate public official is required by the United States Constitution to take an oath of office to "…preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States," I am putting all public officials on notice that I will NOT waive my right to sue personally any and all public officials when they act against their oath of office and outside the scope of their legitimate office, and when such actions are done by their agents, staff, contractors, etc.

Under Miranda v. Arizona, the Fifth Amendment which protects the right against being compelled "to be a witness against himself," and the Sixth Amendment which guarantees a criminal defendant the right to an attorney, I demand a competent attorney be present to represent me before any and all governmental interviews.

Be hereby put on notice.

Sincerely,